Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Project 4 progress

So far for project 4 I have found my research question and began thinking about how I am going to argue it. I have decided to research why so many students from the north choose to come to Clemson University. I am planning on interviewing a few students from northern states to find out why each individual came to Clemson. I am going to put it in sort of a news article format. I will have the video of the interviews along with a written report of the research I conducted. I have already set up times to interview 3 students and currently trying to find a 4th. I also have some statistics to show how many students from the North are enrolled at Clemson and some reasons that I thought up myself for some reasons why northern students are attracted to Clemson.

Here is an example of what I am somewhat basing my project from..
http://www.wistv.com/story/26690993/wis-investigates-lexington-co-penny-sales-tax-ballot

No comments:

Post a Comment